Discriminating the Real Threats.
Rock West Solutions’ team provides the US Government and commercial industry with radiation detection related services. This includes:
- Designing, developing, and evaluating radiation detection or SNM detection systems
- Supporting the improvement of gamma, beta, and neutron detectors and spectrometers with optimized radiation detection and identification analytical methods
- Offering sparse signature identification technology for identifying radioactive sources and materials of interest
We can help you with the following challenges and more:
- Modeling threat detection scenarios, including shielding and scattering
- Evaluating RIID System sensitivity and performance
- Improving isotope identification confidence for your threat assessment team
- Customizing our sparse signal detection signal processing for individual scenarios involving searching for radioactive natural, industrial, and medical isotopes, as well as threats such as special nuclear materials
- Discriminating real threats from backgrounds and other non-critical radiation sources
Our team members have over 30-years of experience providing radiation detection expertise in solving problems for the US Government and the commercial sector. We understand the severity of the problems and the typical challenges associated with a variety of threat detection scenarios, difficult nuclear physics challenges, and complicated systems to detect and identify threats to our national security. We design and build systems to help our customers solve these critical, challenging problems.